Online registration for the 2023-2024 school year is now open
New Student Registration
- New students will need to complete the New Student Registration form (below) for each child entering the district.
- Be sure to register for the appropriate school year.
- Kindergarten registration information for the upcoming school year can be found here.
- All K-5 students residing in Bethlehem attend Bethlehem Elementary School. Woodbury K-5 students generally attend Mitchell Elementary School. However, some students in the northern part of Woodbury attend Bethlehem Elementary School. Please refer to this list of streets in Woodbury with students who will attend Bethlehem Elementary School.
Incoming Agriscience students should not complete the New Student Registration form before being accepted by the Ellis Clark Agriscience program at Nonnewaug High School.
Note: If you are registering your child(ren) for the current school year, please use the "New Student Registration 2022-2023 School Year" link above and contact Maggie Gildea for information regarding the registration process.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (203) 263-5508.
Once the form is complete, please call the Student Data and Enrollment Coordinator at (203) 263-5508 or email Maggie Gildea to complete the process.
You will need to provide the following items so that the registration process can be completed:
- Student's Birth Certificate OR Valid Passport
- 3 Proofs of Residency:
- Mortgage OR Lease Agreement OR Notarized Affidavit of Residency OR Notarized Declaration of Legal Residency
- Utility Bill
- Driver's License (stickers are not accepted) OR Pay Stub OR Bank Statement
- Student's Prior School Records (not for Kindergarten) - Records Release Form
- Student's Health Assessment Record
- IEP/504 (if applicable)
- Custodial Papers (if applicable)
There is a 24 to 48 hour processing period from the time all required information/documentation is received. Student’s Health Records will be reviewed by our school nurses as part of processing and parents will be notified if any there are any questions or problems with the records.
Upon completion of the registration process, your student’s school will contact you directly to set up an appointment for course selection (Grades 6-12) and a start date.
If your student will be withdrawing, please complete this form.
If you intend to withdraw your student to provide home school instruction, please complete this form in addition to the "Notice of Withdrawal Form" above.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What form do I use to have my student's school records sent to Region 14?
Q: What Proof of Residency document can I use if I don't have a mortgage or a lease?
A: Affidavit of Residency or Declaration of Legal Residence
Q: Can I register my student before he receives his annual physical?
A: Yes. The registration process can be completed without the physical form however your student cannot begin school until this form has been received and verified by the school nurse.
Q: What document do I need if I am moving to a new address within the school district?
Q: When is Kindergarten registration?
A: Information regarding Kindergarten registration for the upcoming school year is posted in January.