Final Exam Schedule
Please see the schedule and information for the Final Exams for 2019
Exams 1 & 2
Exams 3 & 4
Exams 5 & 6
Exam 7 & Make Up
Final Examination Information:
- Students are required to be in school for the period(s) they are scheduled to take an exam.
- When taking only one exam, students may arrive for that exam period and leave after it.
- When taking two exams on the same day, students may not leave campus between the two exam periods.
- Students who choose to arrive earlier than their scheduled exam must report to the cafeteria.
- On June 17-21, buses for in-district and out-of-district students will leave at 11:55 a.m. for dismissal. In-district buses will also be available at 2:15.
- On June 21st, buses for all students will leave at 11:55 for dismissal.
- Lunch will not be provided during final examinations.
- Students unable to attend an examination due to illness are required to have a parent/guardian notify the school prior to the end of that examination period.
- Students planning on being absent for an exam(s), must see their teacher to arrange their individual make-up examination date/time and seek approval by administration.