Website Alerts, App, Help, & Feedback
If you have any suggestions, feedback, or need assistance with this website or the Region 14 App, please email email@example.com or click this button:
Stay up-to-date by subscribing to Region 14 news alerts and calendars
To sign up to receive email alerts whenever a news item is posted on the Region 14 website, click the yellow "Alerts" icon in the upper-right of any news post section. Then, follow the instructions to subscribe to any or all of the Region 14 news boards. You will need to create a login account to provide an email address for contact.
To subscribe to any calendar found on the Region 14 website (so that upcoming events will automatically show in your calendar app), click on the gray "RSS" icon in the upper-right of the calendar to get the calendar feed. Refer to your calendar app for detailed instructions.
Add the website to your mobile device home screen
Follow the instructions below to add a shortcut to the website on the home screen of your iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app (this does not work in Chrome)
- Enter "ctreg14.org" into the address field and tap “Go”
- Tap the icon featuring an arrow coming out of a box along the top or bottom of the Safari window to open a menu
- Tap “Add to Home Screen" and the Add to Home dialog box will appear
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add"
- Launch “Chrome” app
- Open ctreg14.org
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen
Install the Region 14 App on your mobile device
The Region 14 App makes it easy to stay informed about news or upcoming events. You can personalize it by selecting the news boards or calendars you like and it has convenient links to popular pages on the website. It will always be up-to-date because the content comes directly from ctreg14.org.
To get the app, search for "Region 14 Schools" in the Google Play Store or the App Store.