August 1, 2019
Welcome to Region 14’s Website!
We encourage you to take a moment to visit each of our district schools online for updates on what the amazing students of Region 14 are working on. From our new, constantly evolving curriculum; programs like Vocational Agriculture - the largest program in the state as well as our athletic offerings for students, we work diligently to create a comprehensive educational environment focused on the “Four C’s”- Critical thinking, Creativity, Collaboration & Communication. Our vision is to educate every student, so that they are prepared to advance into the workforce, higher education, technical education, military service or a career in agriculture.
Region 14 - your future begins here!
Joseph A. Olzacki, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
Letters from the The Superintendent
- Letter from Dr. O regarding Sandy Hook Promise PSA September 20, 2019
- Letter from Dr. O on the new Coordinator of Teaching & Learning July 31, 2019
- Letter from Dr. O regarding new MES principal July 25, 2019
- Letter from Dr. O regarding the football program at Nonnewaug High School for 2019-2020
- Letter from Dr. O regarding recent staffing changes in Region 14 Schools June 3, 2019
- Letter from Dr. O regarding an incident at Nonnewaug High School May 1, 2019
- Letter from Dr. O regarding "See Something, Say Something" April 3, 2019
- Letter from Dr, O regarding Soundtrap App breach March 29, 2019
- Letter from Dr. O regarding the Emergency School Closure on March 7, 2019 3/18/192
- Letter from Dr. O regarding concerns about internet challenges 2/28/19
- January 2019 eNewsletter 2/1/19
- Letter from Dr. O regarding asbestos abatement at Nonnewaug High School 1/30/19
- Letter from Dr. O regarding canine drug searches at Region 14 schools 1/11/19
- Letter from Dr. O regarding rumors at Woodbury Middle School 1/9/19
- A Year in Review from Dr. O 12/21/18
- Letter from Dr. O regarding concern of safety of schools 12/13/18
- Letter from Dr. O regarding the asbestos abatement in the NHS renovation project 10/30/18
- Letter Regarding Departure of Director of Student Services 10/22/18
- Winter Delays & Closings Letter 10/11/18
- Welcome Letter from Interim Superintendent Christine Syriac 8/1/18
- Opening of schools 8/29/18
- Letter regarding first day of school 9/6/18