Welcome to the Region 14 School District. Please use the information and steps below to register your child in the district.
New Student Registration for the 2019-2020 school year is not available at this time.
Please check back in after January 14th for more information and the link to the online form.
If you are new to the district and have not completed the online registration, please click on the link below for New Student Registration 2018-19. Once the online registration is complete, please contact the school your child will be attending and they will set up your In- Person Registration Appointment.
Please bring the following items with you for your appointment so that the registration process can be completed.
- 3 Proofs of Residency
- Mortgage OR Lease Agreement OR Notarized Affidavit of Residency
- Utility Bill
- Driver's License OR Pay Stub OR Bank Statement
- Student's Birth certificate or valid Passport
- Student's prior school records - (Not for Kindergarten)
- Student's Health Assessment Record - download form here
Make sure you have the correct documentation.
New Student Registration 2018-19Returning students
PowerSchool registration is our web based annual registration for your child. Included in this registration is relevant emergency, health, and handbook information, as well as, the Acceptable Use Policy for Region 14 students. If you did not receive an email or letter with the link and instructions, please call your school secretary to receive the snapcode and use the link below.
Please contact Maggie Gildea at 203-263-5508 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or questions.
- What form do I use to have my child's school records sent to Region 14?
- What Proof of Residency document can I use if I don't have a mortgage or a lease?
- What forms do I need if my child is not immunized because of religious or medical reasons?
- Can I register my child before he receives his annual physical?
- What document do I need if I am moving to a new address within the school district?
Yes. The registration process can be completed without the physical form however your child cannot begin school until this form has been received and verified by the school nurse.