Region 14 consists of four buildings - three located in Woodbury and one in Bethlehem. Our goal is to provide a clean and safe environment for our students and staff. We are committed to maintaining our physical buildings and grounds, equipment and our athletic fields in the most cost effective way.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Region 14 is committed to using environmentally friendly cleaning products in all our school that meet all the requirements of state and federal laws.
- Green Cleaning Policy
- Region 14 Cleaning Products - Data Sheets
- National Chemical Laboratories Update for COVID-19 Cleaning
- Asbestos Annual Public Notice
- Letter regarding asbestos abatement at Nonnewaug High School - January 30, 2019
- Letter regarding asbestos removal at Nonnewaug High School - October 4, 2018
- Letter regarding asbestos removal at Nonnewaug High School - March-May 2018
The Regional School District #14 Board of Education has adopted an Integrated Pest Management Policy (IPM) for pest control within the building(s) and on the grounds of each of the Region’s four schools. IPM utilizes all available pest control methods such as sanitation, structural maintenance and exclusion, maintaining proper soil pH, fertility and moisture, trapping and/or biological controls along with the judicious use of pesticides to maintain pest populations at or below an acceptable level. Pesticides may be applied if a pest population has been identified through periodic monitoring, and the alternative methods of control have not been effective. The least toxic pesticide would be used first.
Energy Conservation Information
Region 14 allows outside groups use of our facilities including the 4 gymnasiums, NHS auditorium and multi-purpose rooms for designated purposes.