WELCOME TO NONNEWAUG HIGH SCHOOL
5 Minortown Road, Woodbury, CT 06798
Andrew O'Brien, Principal
Principal's Welcome Letter
Alice Jones, Interim Assistant Principal
William Nemec, Dean of Students/Athletic Director
For those interested in helping out at any of our schools, please visit our Volunteer Services Page
NEW 2015-16 CLASSROOM BELL SCHEDULE
2014-15 Yearbook now on sale in the cafeteria during lunch waves
UPDATED CAMPUS SAFETY PROCEDURES AND VISITOR PARKING AT NHS
VISITOR PARKING MAP
Bullying Report Form
Nonnewaug High School
The Nonnewaug High School Community believes that all students have the right and responsibility to achieve their full potential. To that end, we strive to provide students with the knowledge, skills and understandings needed to become lifelong learners and productive, compassionate citizens of the 21st century.
NHS Core Values and Beliefs
The Nonnewaug High School Community values:
- Lifelong learning
- Passion, effort, and determination
- Accountability and responsibility
- Mutual trust, honesty, and respect
- Fairness and justice
Nonnewaug High School Educators believe that:
- All students can learn
- Teachers are role models every moment of the day
- Teachers must be prepared, professional, reflective, and intellectually curious
- Mutual respect and safety produce a positive learning environment
- Everyone brings a unique perspective to the community.
If you have questions regarding the NHS web pages, please email lgombos@ctreg14.
Some of the items within the Nonnewaug High School web sites require Adobe Reader to view. If you haven't already installed Adobe Reader, click here to download it to your computer.
To learn more information regarding Agriscience and the Woodbury FFA, please visit: www.woodburyffa.org
AFTER SCHOOL ARTS PROGRAM (ASAP)