Welcome to the Region 14 School District. Please use the information and steps below to register your child in the district.
Kindergarten Registration 2018-2019
Registration for children in Bethlehem and Woodbury who will be attending kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year will be held at both Bethlehem Elementary School, 92 East Street, Bethlehem, CT and Mitchell Elementary School, 14 School Street, Woodbury, CT during the week of Monday, January 22, 2018 through Friday, January 26, 2018.
All children who will be five years old during the 2018 calendar year are eligible for kindergarten.
Online registration is required prior to in-person registration and can be accessed using the link on below for 2018-2019 New Student Registration (currently unavailable until January 17, 2018) Once online registration is complete, parents must bring a copy of the child’s birth certificate, 3 proofs of residency, and a copy of the child’s current health form/immunizations to the school between 9 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. during that week. Parents will be able to make an appointment for screening when they register.
Children will need a physical examination within one year of the first day of school, and all required immunizations must be documented before starting kindergarten. Health Assessment forms are available below and will be in each school office, during registration week.
Should you require further information regarding registration, please contact:
Bethlehem Elementary School: 203-266-7506
Mitchell Elementary School: 203-263-4314
Please click on the blue box below to begin the registration the process for Kindergarten students.
For New Students registering for the current 2017-18 school year only, please follow the instructions below.
Please contact the school your child will be attending. You will need to provide the following information: Student Name, Date of Birth, mailing address and email address. The secretary will then add you into our system. Once added you will be emailed a link to complete the online registration. Once the online registration is complete, please contact the school and they will set up your In- Person Registration Appointment.
Please bring the following items with you for your appointment so that the registration process can be completed.
- 3 Proofs of Residency
- Mortgage OR Lease Agreement OR Notarized Affidavit of Residency
- Utility Bill
- Driver's License OR Pay Stub OR Bank Statement
- Student's Birth certificate or valid Passport
- Student's prior school records - (Not for Kindergarten)
- Student's Health Assessment Record - download form here
Make sure you have the correct documentation. Print a Registration Document Checklist here.
- What form do I use to have my child's school records sent to Region 14?
- What Proof of Residency document can I use if I don't have a mortgage or a lease?
- What forms do I need if my child is not immunized because of religious or medical reasons?
- Can I register my child before he receives his annual physical?
- What document do I need if I am moving to a new address within the school district?
Yes. The registration process can be completed without the physical form however your child cannot begin school until this form has been received and verified by the school nurse.