Welcome to the Region 14 School District. Please use the information
and steps below to register your child in the district.
Step 1. Please contact the school your child will be attending. You will need to provide the following information: Student Name, Date of Birth, mailing address and email address. The secretary will then add you into our system. Once added you will be emailed the snapcode so that you can complete the registration process. Once the registration is complete, contact the school and they will set up your In- Person Registration Appointment.
Step 2: In Person-Registration Appointment. Please bring the following items with you for your appointment so that the registration process can be completed.
- 3 Proofs of Residency
- Mortgage OR Lease Agreement OR Notarized Affidavit of Residency
- Utility Bill
- Driver's License OR Pay Stub OR Bank Statement
- Student's Birth certificate or valid Passport
- Student's prior school records - (Not for Kindergarten)
- Student's Health Assessment Record - download form here
Make sure you have the correct documentation. Print a Registration Document Checklist here.
Step 3: Meet with Principal and School Nurse. Get a tour of the school, receive lunch and transportation information and meet with the Nurse to go over any questions or concerns you may have for your child.
Please use the links below to begin the
On-Line Registration Process:
- What form do I use to have my child's school records sent to Region 14?
- What Proof of Residency document can I use if I don't have a mortgage or a lease?
- What forms do I need if my child is not immunized because of religious or medical reasons?
- Can I register my child before he receives his annual physical?
- What document do I need if I am moving to a new address within the school district?
Yes. The registration process can be completed without the physical form however your child cannot begin school until this form has been received and verified by the school nurse.