Digital Backpack 1-20
Welcome to the Region 14 Digital Backpack
In an effort to reduce the amount of paper used for important school and community information distributed to the students and their families, Region 14 has introduced the use of a Digital Backpack.
On Fridays, the Digital Backpack will be filled with any new information from the schools, PTOs, district and community that had been previously distributed in a hard copy format. Parents and guardians will receive an email with a link to visit this page each week.
Organizations outside Region 14 wishing to have information posted to the Digital Backpack should email Natascha Schwartz, the Superintendent's Executive Assistant.
Thank you for your support in this green initiative.
Bethlehem Elementary School
Mitchell Elementary School
January 20, 2017
- Student Council Winter Fundraiser "Dollars for Duct Tape"
- Valentine's Celebration Reminder from Mrs. Dwan
- Winter Concert PTO Flower Sale
- Take Your Child to the Woodbury Library Day!
- MES PTO Spiritwear
- Odyssey of the Mind Letter to Parents
- MES Science and Engineering Fair
- Jump Rope For Heart Information
- Breaking Down Walls to Reading
- Dottie's Diner PTO Dine Out Days
- Chiefs Cheer Clinic Flyer
- Chiefs Cheer Clinic Registration Form