The Region 14 Board of Education has been working for a number of years to address the various needs of each of our facilities. A June 2013 referendum in favor of the Nonnewaug High School Building Project was challenged in court. After several years in litigation, the Supreme Court in October 2015 validated that June 2013 referendum and the NHS Building Project is now moving forward.
- Request for Proposal Geotecnical Engineering Services - Addendum #2 September 22, 2016
- Request for Proposal Geotechnical Engineering Services - Addendum
- Request for Proposal Geotechnical Engineering Services - Deadline September 26, 2016
- Commissioning Agent RFP Addendum #2 - Deadline extended to July 12, 2016
- Commissioning Agent RFP Addendum #1 - Deadline extended to July 7, 2016
- Commissioning Agent RFP - Document dated June 22, 2016
- Request for Qualifications for Construction Manager - Addendum - Deadline May 18, 2016
- Request for Proposals for Hazardous Materials Inspection, Design & Abatement Services - addendum - deadline May 12, 2016
- Request for Proposals for Site Survey & Wetlands Evaluation - addendum - deadline May 12, 2016
- Request for Proposals for Environmental Site Assessment - addendum - deadline May 12, 2016
- Request for Qualifications for Owner's Project Management Services - Deadline February 16, 2016 at 3 p.m.
- Nonnewaug High School Building Project
- Request for Qualifications/Proposal - November 25, 2015 Architectural/Engineering Design Services Addition and Renovate-as-new for Nonnewaug High School
- Letter regarding Supreme Court's Decision to uphold June 18, 2013 referendum in favor of the NHS Building Project
The Board first proposed building projects for Nonnewaug High School, Mitchell Elementary School and Bethlehem Elementary School in June of 2006. To read about the history of these projects and how we got to where we are today, please click on the following link: